|Public limited company
|Headquarters||Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Mark Ferguson (CEO)|
Number of employees
|Website||Archived 24 July 2013 at the Wayback Machine.|
Renovo Group plc (formerly LSE: RNVO) was a biopharmaceutical company, which was founded in 1998 and was headquartered in Manchester, United Kingdom. It worked in the discovery and development of drugs to reduce scarring, improve wound healing and enhance tissue regeneration. Renovo does not currently have any marketed products. It aimed "to be first to market with a scar prevention pharmaceutical drug in the US and Europe" in approximately 2014. Following the failure of its last clinical candidate Juvista, all 100 of Renovo's staff were laid off in 2011.
Renovo does not currently have any marketed products. Its development pipeline currently includes one drug in phase III clinical development, two drugs in phase II clinical development, and numerous pre-clinical candidates.
|Juvista||Failed||Injected to the wound margins around the time of surgery causes a prevention or reduction of scarring through introduction of recombinant TGFβ3.|
|Adaprev||Halted||Injected at the time of surgery for the prevention and reduction of scarring and adhesions between the tendon and surrounding tissues following tendon repair.].|
|Prevascar||Halted||Injected to the wound margins around the time of surgery causes a reduction of scarring through suppression of TGFβ1 and TGFβ2.|
|Juvidex||Renovo planned to partner Juvidex as a cosmetic ingredient for the improvement of skin appearance and to promote the healing of damaged skin.|
|RN1005||Phase I Clinical trial||RN1005 is an advanced preclinical candidate pharmaceutical, discovered by Renovo, targeting the Wnt pathway to reduce scarring and enhance tissue regeneration.|
Renovo Group, PLC. has no affiliation with Renovo Neural, Inc. (www.renovoneural.com), a preclinical research organization founded in Cleveland, OH, USA, in 2008. Renovo Neural's business is focused on identifying and developing neural therapies for neurodegenerative diseases, including multiple sclerosis and Parkinson's Disease. 
- London Regenerative Medicine Network – January 2007 Meeting Archived 28 September 2007 at the Wayback Machine.
- Renovo Group founder to become Science Foundation Ireland's boss (9 January 2012). Manchester Evening News.
- Pharma Times Just 10% of workforce left at Renovo after Juvista failure (4 March 2011). Pharmatimes.com.
- Grogan, Kevin (31 May 2001). "Future bleak for Renovo with no workers or products". PharmaTimes. Retrieved 14 December 2016.
- Rename Plan for Renovo (16 July 2014). InsiderMedia.com
- "Company Overview of Inspired Capital plc". Bloomberg. Retrieved 14 December 2016.
- Renovo – Products Archived 25 January 2010 at the Wayback Machine.
- ''Pharma Times'' Just 10% of workforce left at Renovo after Juvista failure (4 March 2011). Pharmatimes.com.
- Ashcroft, Jamie. (18 November 2011) ''ProactiveInvestors'' – Renovo ends Adaprev development (18 November 2011). Proactiveinvestors.co.uk.
- Ashcroft, Jamie. (16 April 2012) ''ProactiveInvestor'' Renovo ends Prevascar development (16 April 2012). Proactiveinvestors.co.uk.
- Renovo Neural's founder sets industry standard for multiple sclerosis
|This article about a medical, pharmaceutical or biotechnological corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|