|Industry||Visual effects, special effects|
|Headquarters||ABS-CBN Broadcasting Center, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines|
|Manet A. Dayrit
Abelle V. Serraon
Number of employees
RoadRunner was a post-production firm based in Quezon City, Philippines. It is a division of Star Cinema. In addition to films, Roadrunner is also heavily engaged in the production of commercial advertisement for television, print and internet.
Some of the most notable projects undertaken by the firm are Puso ng Pasko (1998), Hiling (1998), Spirit Warriors (2000), Yamashita: The Tiger's Treasure (2001) (which earned Roadrunner a FAMAS Awards for best visual effects and best special effects), Spirit Warriors: The Shortcut (2003), Manoro (2006), Pisay (2007), Concerto (2008), Independencia (2009) the first Filipino film to be screened in the Un Certain Regard at the Cannes Film Festival, and RPG Metanoia (2010) the first feature length Filipino film to be presented in 3D.
In 2013, RoadRunner was merged to Star Cinema.
|1997||Metro Manila Film Festival||Best Visual Effects||Magic Kingdom||Won|
|2001||Yamashita: The Tiger's Treasure||Won|
|2002||Spirit Warriors: The Shortcut||Won|
- ABS-CBN Corp. Review, retrieved 20 March 2012
- RoadRunner Network, Inc. on JobStreet.com, retrieved 20 March 2012
- Roadrunner Network, Inc on Linkedin.com, retrieved 20 March 2012
- Luis C. Suarez(director) (2010). RPG Metanoia official full trailer (film trailer). Philippines: Ambient Media and Thaumatrope Animation.
- "Metro Manila Film Festival:1997". IMDB. Retrieved 2014-04-09.
- "Metro Manila Film Festival:2000". IMDB. Retrieved 2014-04-09.
- "Metro Manila Film Festival:2001". IMDB. Retrieved 2014-04-09.
- "Metro Manila Film Festival:2002". IMDB. Retrieved 2014-04-09.
- "Metro Manila Film Festival:2003". IMDB. Retrieved 2014-04-09.