Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||September 14, 1950 (age 68)|
|Alma mater||University of Florida|
|Known for||Founder of International Society for Ecological Economics & Ecological Economics journal, Founding Editor-in-Chief of The Solutions Journal|
|Awards||Kellogg National Fellow|
|Institutions||The Australian National University|
Portland State University
University of Vermont
University of Maryland
Louisiana State University
|Doctoral advisor||H.T. Odum|
|Part of a series on|
Man's economic system viewed as a
subsystem of the global environment
- 2016, Modelling and measuring sustainable wellbeing in connection with the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- 1991, Ecological economics: The science and management of sustainability.
- 1992, with Bryan Norton and Ben Haskell, Ecosystem health: new goals for environmental management.
- 1996, with Olman Segura and Juan Martinez-Alier, Getting down to earth: practical applications of ecological economics
- 1997, with John Cumberland, Herman Daly, Robert Goodland and Richard Norgaard, An Introduction to Ecological Economics
- 2000, with Tom Prugh and Herman Daly, The local politics of global sustainability.
- 2007, with Lisa Graumlich and Will Steffen, Sustainability or Collapse? An Integrated History and Future of People on Earth.
- 1996, Costanza, R. Ecological economics: reintegrating the study of humans and nature. Ecological Applications 6:978-990 (1996)
- 1997, Costanza et al. The value of the world's ecosystem services and natural capital. Nature 387:253-260 (1997)
- 1998, Costanza et al. Principles for sustainable governance of the oceans. Science 281:198-199 (1998)
- 2008, Costanza, R. Stewardship for a “Full” World. Current History (January 2008) An excellent six-page (including a concise chart) exposition of ecological economics.
- 2010, Costanza et al. The perfect spill: solutions for averting the next Deepwater Horizon, The Solutions Journal
- Editorial Board The Solutions Journal. Retrieved 27 December 2018.
- Costanza; et al. (2016). "Modelling and measuring sustainable wellbeing in connection with the UN Sustainable Development Goals" (PDF). Ecological Economics. doi:10.1016/j.ecolecon.2016.07.009.
- Google Books: Ecological economics: The science and management of sustainability (Columbia University Press, 1992, ISBN 0231513240) - Retrieved 2019-02-08
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Robert Costanza|