Rollergirls of Central Kentucky
|Metro area||Lexington, KY|
|Venue||Lexington Convention Center|
The Rollergirls of Central Kentucky (ROCK) is a flat track roller derby league based in Lexington, Kentucky. Founded in 2006, the league consists of a single team, which competes against teams from other leagues, with an associated junior roller derby team.
ROCK briefly merged with a league based in Richmond, Kentucky, but this was dissolved in late 2007, ROCK re-establishing an independent existence. It played its first exhibition game in December, and started its first full season in 2008. At the time, it had two intraleague teams, the Bourbon Brawlers and Sour Scouts, although these were later dissolved. By 2012, the league was playing an 11-game season, competing against leagues such as the Black-n-Bluegrass Rollergirls.
- "Rollergirls of Central Kentucky", Roller Derby Shirt Club, July 2012
- Robbie Clark, "Hell on Wheels", Business Lexington, June 26, 2008
- Jim Warren, "Rollergirls of Central Kentucky zip around track in home opener", Lexington Herald-Leader, April 7, 2012
- "13 Women's Roller Derby Leagues Join WFTDA Apprentice Program", WFTDA, 31 January 2012
- "WFTDA Welcomes 14 Full Member Leagues". WFTDA. 10 September 2013. Retrieved 10 September 2013.