SMPTE 2022 is a standard from the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE) that describes how to send digital video over an IP network. Video formats supported include MPEG-2 and serial digital interface The standard was introduced in 2007.
The standard is published in eight parts.
- ST 2022-1:2007 - Forward Error Correction for Real-Time Video/Audio Transport Over IP Networks
- ST 2022-2:2007 - Unidirectional Transport of Constant Bit Rate MPEG-2 Transport Streams on IP Networks
- ST 2022-3:2010 - Unidirectional Transport of Variable Bit Rate MPEG-2 Transport Streams on IP Networks
- ST 2022-4:2011 - Unidirectional Transport of Non-Piecewise Constant Variable Bit Rate MPEG-2 Streams on IP Networks
- ST 2022-5:2013 - Forward Error Correction for Transport of High Bit Rate Media Signals over IP Networks (HBRMT)
- ST 2022-6:2012 - Transport of High Bit Rate Media Signals over IP Networks (HBRMT)
- ST 2022-7:2013 - Seamless Protection Switching of SMPTE ST 2022 IP Datagrams
- ST 2022-8:2019 - SMPTE Standard - Professional Media Over Managed IP Networks: Timing of ST 2022-6 Streams in ST 2110-10 Systems
SMPTE 2022 is an important technology enabling the transition of broadcast systems to IP networking.
|This standards- or measurement-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|