Seven Oaks, Maryland
Seven Oaks is an unincorporated community in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States. Though it is included in the census-designated place of Odenton, it lies across from Fort Meade and the NSA, and is more a part of those communities. It covers more than 725 acres (2.93 km2) of land, and development began in 1987.
The neighborhood includes a nature reserve, elementary school, community center with outdoor pool, fitness center, tennis courts, basketball court, second smaller pool on the opposite side of the community, daycare center and small shopping center. Seven Oaks has approximately 4,000 residential units and 1,500,000 square feet (140,000 m2) of retail, commercial and office space. Seven Oaks has single family homes, town homes, apartments, and duplex homes.
The Seven Oaks area is served by the following schools:
- Glaros, Tony (December 6, 2003). "At Seven Oaks, Values Grow in Many Ways". The Washington Post. pp. G01. Retrieved 2008-11-05.
- Siegel, Andrea F. (May 25, 2008). "Seven Oaks braces for influx of BRAC families". Baltimore Sun. Retrieved 2008-11-06.
- http://www.aacps.org/planning/feeders.asp#meade Archived 2009-07-30 at the Wayback Machine.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Seven Oaks, Maryland
- Seven Oaks Community website
- Elected officials for people living in Seven Oaks
|This article about a location in Anne Arundel County Maryland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|