|Associated acts||Coil, Cyclobe, Shirley Collins|
Ossian Brown is an English musician and artist. He is notable for being a member of the music groups Coil and Cyclobe. Ossian Brown's first book Haunted Air was published in 2010 by Jonathan Cape in the United Kingdom, with an introduction by David Lynch and an afterword by Geoff Cox. In 2015 Brown contributed to the album Who Is the Sender? by singer songwriter Bill Fay, appearing on the opening track "The Geese Are Flying Westward". He played hurdy-gurdy for the English folk singer Shirley Collins on her album 'Lodestar', released by Domino Records in November 2016. This was Collins’ first album since For As Many As Will (1978), and was recorded and pre-produced by Brown and his partner Stephen Thrower in Collins' cottage in Lewes, East Sussex. Brown also contributed an original piece to Lodestar, titled "The Split Ash Tree".
- Queens Of The Circulating Library (2000)
- Coil Presents Time Machines (2000)
- Constant Shallowness Leads To Evil (2000)
- The Remote Viewer (2002)
- ANS (2003)
- Live One (2003)
- Live Three (2003)
- Live Four (2003)
- The Restitution Of Decayed Intelligence (2003)
- Megalithomania! (2003)
- The Key To Joy Is Disobedience (2004)
- ANS (2004)
- The Ape Of Naples (2005)
- Colour Sound Oblivion (2010)
- Luminous Darkness (1999)
- The Visitors (2001)
- Pathfinder/Remember Archangels Protect Us... (2003)
- Each and Every Word Must Die (2004)
- Angry Eelectric Finger 2: Paraparaparallelogrammatica (2004) (Collaboration with Nurse With Wound)
- The Eclipser/The Moths of Pre-Sleep (2010)
- Wounded Galaxies Tap at the Window (2010)
- Augural Sun (2010)
- Ayin Acla (2011)
- Sulphur-Tarot-Garden (2014)
with Current 93
with Bill Fay
- Who Is the Sender? (2015)
with Shirley Collins
- Lodestar (2016)
- "Ossian Brown & Stephen Thrower happenings". Brainwashed. Brainwashed Inc. 5 April 2009. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
- Yumi Goto (26 October 2011). "Haunted Air: Spooky, Vintage American Halloween Photos". Time Entertainment. Time Inc. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
- "Shapes in the Dark: Ossian Brown is captivated by found images of Hallowe'ens past". Untitled Books. Issue 45: Untitled Books. 28 October 2010. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
- "Bill Fay: Who Is the Sender". Muzikzimmer. Muzikzimmer. Retrieved 10 September 2016.