From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (January 2015)|
|Headquarters||Palo Alto, USA|
SoftTech VC is a venture capital firm in Palo Alto, California. It was founded in 2004 by Jeff Clavier. It has invested in companies such as Eventbrite, Fitbit, Postmates, SendGrid, and Survata.
- Erick Schonfeld. "Jeff Clavier’s SoftTech VC Raises $55 Million For Fund III". TechCrunch.
- Tomio Geron. "SoftTech VC Closes Oversubscribed $55 Million Third Fund". Forbes, 1/26/2012.
- "The Daily Startup: SoftTech VC Aims at $75M for Fund IV". Wall Street Journal, 5/12/2013.
- Colleen Taylor. "How Jeff Clavier will spend SoftTech’s biggest VC fund yet". GigaOM, 1/26/2012.
- "SoftTechVC". SoftTechVC. Retrieved 2015-07-20.
- "Survata Announces $6 Million in Series A Funding | Survata Blog". www.survata.com. Retrieved 2015-07-20.
|This article about a private equity or venture capital firm based in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|