Southampton Parish, New Brunswick
Location within York County, New Brunswick.
|• Land||450.18 km2 (173.82 sq mi)|
|• Density||3.4/km2 (9/sq mi)|
|• Pop 2006-2011||3.9%|
|Time zone||AST (UTC-4)|
|• Summer (DST)||ADT (UTC-3)|
Its population in the 2011 Census was 1,538.
Southampton Parish is defined in the Territorial Division Act as being bounded:
- Northwest by the County line; northeast by Bright Parish; southeast by Queensbury Parish; and south by the Saint John River.
Parish population total does not include incorporated municipalities (in bold):
Mother tongue language (2006)
- 2011 Statistics Canada Census Profile: Southampton Parish, New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Provincial Archives - Southampton Parish
- "Territorial Division Act (R.S.N.B. 1973, c. T-3)". Government of New Brunswick website. Retrieved 25 August 2016.
- Statistics Canada: 1996, 2001, 2006, 2011 census
- 2006 Statistics Canada Community Profile: Southampton Parish, New Brunswick
||Brighton Parish (Carleton County)||Bright Parish|
|Northampton Parish (Carleton County)||Queensbury Parish|
|Canterbury Parish||Dumfries Parish|