- Georgetown, Guyana was known as Stabroek prior to 1812.
|• Mayor||Rik Frans (N-VA)|
|• Governing party/ies||N-VA, CD&V|
|• Total||21.51 km2 (8.31 sq mi)|
|• Density||860/km2 (2,200/sq mi)|
Stabroek (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈstaːbruk]) is a municipality located in the Belgian province of Antwerp. The municipality comprises the towns of Hoevenen and Stabroek proper. On December 31, 2006 Stabroek had a total population of 17,618. The total area is 21.51 km² which gives a population density of 818 inhabitants per km². In 2008 Stabroek celebrated its 750-year-old existence.
- "Wettelijke Bevolking per gemeente op 1 januari 2018". Statbel. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- Media related to Stabroek at Wikimedia Commons
- (in Dutch) Official website
- (in Dutch) Official website for the 750-year anniversary
|This Antwerp location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|