|Live album by Thin Lizzy|
|Released||2 March 2009|
|Recorded||20 & 21 October 1977 at Tower Theater, Philadelphia|
|Genre||Hard rock, blues rock|
|Label||VH1 Classic Records|
|Thin Lizzy chronology|
Still Dangerous is a live album by Irish rock band Thin Lizzy. It was compiled from two live concerts by the band at the Tower Theater in Philadelphia at 20 & 21 October 1977 during the tour in support of their Bad Reputation album. No overdubs were made to any tracks so the album is completely live. The tracks "Cowboy Song", "The Boys Are Back in Town", "Massacre" and "Emerald" were previously released on the album Live and Dangerous.
|Sea Of Tranquility||link|
- "Soldier of Fortune" (Phil Lynott) - 5:22
- "Jailbreak" (Lynott) - 4:28
- "Cowboy Song" (Brian Downey, Lynott) - 5:04
- "The Boys Are Back in Town" (Lynott) - 4:46
- "Dancing in the Moonlight" (Lynott) - 4:08
- "Massacre" (Downey, Scott Gorham, Lynott) -3:02
- "Opium Trail" (Downey, Gorham, Lynott) - 4:51
- "Don't Believe a Word" (Lynott) - 2:25
- "Baby Drives Me Crazy" (Downey, Gorham, Lynott, Brian Robertson) - 6:11
- "Me and the Boys" (Lynott) - 6:48
- "Bad Reputation" (Downey, Gorham, Lynott) - 4:19
- "Emerald" (Gorham, Downey, Robertson, Lynott) - 4:35
"Bad Reputation" and "Emerald" are bonus tracks made only available as downloads outside Japan. They are also available as a bonus 7" 45 RPM single on the U.S. vinyl version of the release.
"Me And The Boys" is a different, and much longer, version that the one released as the live B-side to the "Rosalie" single from the album Live and Dangerous
The live recordings of "Jailbreak", "Cowboy Song", and "The Boys are Back in Town" from this album are available as downloadable content as a Thin Lizzy track pack for the music video game Rock Band.
- Phil Lynott – bass guitar, lead vocals
- Scott Gorham – lead guitar, backing vocals
- Brian Robertson – lead guitar, backing vocals
- Brian Downey – drums, percussion
- John Earle – saxophone on "Dancing in the Moonlight"