|Products||Until Dawn |
The Dark Pictures Anthology
Number of employees
Supermassive is currently partnering with Bandai Namco Entertainment to create an anthology series called The Dark Pictures Anthology; the first game in the series is called The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan, which was released in August 2019. Unlike Supermassive's previous titles, which all but two were available exclusively on Sony platforms, all games in the Dark Pictures series will be available on Microsoft Windows and the Xbox One, as well as the PlayStation 4.
Supermassive plans on releasing a new entry in The Dark Pictures Anthology every 6 months, with a total of 8 games in the series, though more could be added if the series succeeds in sales.
|2009–2010||LittleBigPlanet (DLC)||PlayStation 3|
|Start the Party!|
|Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves|
|2011||Start the Party! Save the World|
|2011–2012||LittleBigPlanet 2 (DLC)|
|2012||Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita|
|Killzone HD||PlayStation 3|
|2013||LittleBigPlanet PS Vita (DLC)||PlayStation Vita|
|Walking with Dinosaurs||PlayStation 3|
|2015||Until Dawn||PlayStation 4|
|2016||Until Dawn: Rush of Blood||PlayStation VR|
|2017||Hidden Agenda||PlayStation 4|
|2018||The Inpatient||PlayStation VR|
|2019||The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One|
|2020||The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope|
|2021||The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S|
- O'Brien, Lucy (21 August 2018). "Supermassive Games Announces Horror Series The Dark Pictures Anthology - Gamescom 2018". IGN. Retrieved 21 August 2018.
- Hargreaves, Jim (22 August 2019). "Expect two games from The Dark Pictures Anthology per year". The Sixth Axis. Retrieved 29 August 2019.
- "LittleBigPlanet 2 - Level Kits". Supermassive Games. Retrieved 23 August 2015.
- "Supermassive Games To Utilize Gamebryo Engine". IGN. 30 March 2011. Retrieved 23 August 2015.
- Phillips, Tom (26 May 2015). "PS4 exclusive Until Dawn finally has a release date". Eurogamer. Retrieved 23 August 2015.
- Martin, Matt (27 October 2015). "Until Dawn: Rush of Blood is a "fast-paced arcade shooter" for PlayStation VR". VG247. Retrieved 28 October 2015.
- Robinson, Dave (28 June 2016). "PlayStation VR, Day One Guide – Crash Landed". Crash Landed. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Harris, Simon (15 March 2016). "Tumble VR Revealed for PlayStation VR". Retrieved 16 March 2016.
|This United Kingdom video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|