Svatove railway station
|Vehicle registration||BB / 13|
After the proclamation of the separatist Luhansk People's Republic on 27 April 2014, Luhansk Oblast became a battlefield of the War in Donbass. Svatove stayed under Ukrainian governmental control. The separatist referendum on 11 May on independence was not held in the city.
- "Чисельність наявного населення України (Actual population of Ukraine)" (in Ukrainian). State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Retrieved 21 January 2015.
- Ukraine crisis timeline, BBC News
- , Berliner Zeitung (17 July 2015)
- Any violations allowed in Luhansk Oblast referendum, Kyiv Post (11 May 2014)
- Blasts in Svatove: Four injured, residents being evacuated
- Explosions at Ukrainian Depot With Over 3500 Tonnes of Munitions
- Video: Huge Explosion in Ukraine’s Lugansk as Ammunition Warehouses Catch Fire
|This article about a location in Luhansk Oblast is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|