|Elevation||74 m (243 ft)|
The city started growing from a railway station built in 1904.
Rubizhne is known for its chemical and pharmaceutical plants and factories. The headquarters of "Microkhim", the largest Ukrainian producer of substances and medicines for cardiology, is situated in Rubizhne. One of Ukraine's biggest plastic pipe plants, Runezhnoye Pipe Plant ru:Рубежанский трубный завод, is also located in the town.
- "Чисельність наявного населення України (Actual population of Ukraine)" (in Ukrainian). State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Retrieved 21 January 2015.
- "In his eight freed Rubezhnoye raised the flag of Ukraine" (in Ukrainian). Espreso TV. Retrieved 2014-08-16.
- "Microkhim History". microkhim.com.ua. Retrieved 2010-05-02.
- Non-Official site of Rubizhne-city
- Official site of Rubizhne city council
- Virtual Tourist about Ruibizhne
|This article about a location in Luhansk Oblast is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|