|• Body||Mandal Parishad|
|• Total||199.26 km2 (76.93 sq mi)|
|• Density||440/km2 (1,100/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Tadepalligudem mandal is one of the 48 mandals in West Godavari district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is under the administration of Eluru revenue division and the headquarters are located at Tadepalligudem. The mandal is bounded by Nallajerla, Devarapalle, Nidadavolu, Unguturu, Pentapadu, Tanuku and Undrajavaram mandals.
As of 2011[update] census, the mandal had a population of 88,256 with 24,628 households. The total population constitute, 44,550 males and 43,706 females —a sex ratio of 981 females per 1000 males. 9,086 children are in the age group of 0–6 years, of which 4,563 are boys and 4,523 are girls. There are 54,483 literates.
Government and politics
Towns and villages
As of 2011[update] census of India, the mandal has 19 settlements, which includes 1 towns and 18 villages. Tadepalligudem (M) is the only town and Kunchanapalle (OG) is partly out growth to Tadepalligudem (M).
The settlements in the mandal are listed below:
- "District Census Handbook - West Godavari" (PDF). Census of India. pp. 22, 248. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "West Godavari District Mandals" (PDF). Census of India. p. 434. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "Mandals in West Godavari district". aponline.gov.in. Archived from the original on 29 April 2015. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008" (PDF). Election Commission of India. p. 20,30. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "Abbreviations used". censusindia.gov.in. Retrieved 26 May 2014.