Talk:A Chorus Lie
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the A Chorus Lie article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|A Chorus Lie has been listed as one of the Media and drama good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:A Chorus Lie/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- I suggest explaining what "in" is, or linking it to Coming out. It even took me a few seconds to understand it!
- I'm not sure CBS should have an apostrophe, even in the possessive tense for Survivor
- Do you have the Nielsen ratings overall, or just for 18-49?
- Pics look good, well written and sourced, neutral and stable
- Thank you for reviewing! Theleftorium 19:55, 6 October 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on A Chorus Lie. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090811005956/http://www.tvguide.com/roush/Fall-Grace-Shrill-27107.aspx to http://www.tvguide.com/roush/Fall-Grace-Shrill-27107.aspx
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.