|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Lack of neutrality
This article is far away from being written in an encyclopedic style. It looks more like a fan page. --Voyager 08:56, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
this is less biographical and more like a news article. The beginning needs some work. Jelover9 17:23, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
Don't hate on us snowboarders cause we aren't as concerned about format. Its about the snowboarders and how they get sponsered to do tricks and compete not how they write things. Because have of us dont care that the biggining isn't all biographical. [iceboy] —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 01:58, 28 March 2008 (UTC)
I'm with this iceboy kid. Us snow boarders and skiers dont really care about format. Unless its in a trick or race cuz that's dif. But seriously who cares if it looks like a fan page?? Are maybe you should get into the snowboarding scene cuz I don't see any fans posting on your wiki page, that's right you don't have one! Skiboarding (talk) 01:10, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
The comment(s) below were originally left at several discussions in past years, these subpages are now deprecated. The comments may be irrelevant or outdated; if so, please feel free to remove this section., and are posted here for posterity. Following
|How about a pic? Slyj18 03:33, 26 February 2007 (UTC)|
Last edited at 03:33, 26 February 2007 (UTC). Substituted at 08:03, 29 April 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Antti Autti. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071011150526/http://www.go211.com:80/u/Autti to http://go211.com/u/Autti
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070927041420/http://www.transworldsnowboarding.com/snow/magazine/article/0,14304,1137838,00.html to http://www.transworldsnowboarding.com/snow/magazine/article/0,14304,1137838,00.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081215095041/http://www.airbornmag.com:80/article_details.asp?ID=42 to http://www.airbornmag.com/article_details.asp?ID=42
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.