Talk:BMW 7 Series (E65)
|WikiProject Automobiles||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Brands||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Germany||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Bavaria||(Rated Start-class)|
Orphaned references in BMW 7 Series (E65)
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of BMW 7 Series (E65)'s orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "caranddriver.com":
- From BMW M: "2007 BMW Alpina B7 - Road Test - Auto Reviews". Car and Driver. Retrieved 2010-08-27.
- From BMW M3: "2011 Audi RS5 vs. 2010 BMW M3, 2011 Cadillac CTS-V – Comparison Tests" (PDF). Caranddriver. 2010-08. Retrieved 2010-09-07. Check date values in:
- From BMW 3 Series (E90): "2011 BMW 3-series / 328i / 335i / 335is Coupe and Convertible – Official Photos and Info". Car and Driver. Retrieved 2010-06-13.
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 16:44, 1 August 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on BMW 7 Series (E65). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.bmw-ids.com/seven_s.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081211164231/http://www.bmw-ids.com/c73.html to http://www.bmw-ids.com/c73.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.bmw-ids.com/services.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.