Talk:Baker Lake (Nunavut)
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
For old talk, see Talk:Baker Lake, Nunavut#Merge Baker Lake Here
From the maps I've seen, Baker Lake doesn't outflow into Chesterfield Inlet. Baker Lake outflows into the Thelon River (which outflows into Chesterfield Inlet before reaching Hudson Bay). --Rosiestep (talk) 18:52, 2 September 2009 (UTC)
- It's the way the article is written. If you read it one way it appears to say that the Thelon, Kazan and Baker Lake all flow in Chesterfield. Read it another and it says that Baker Lake flows in Chesterfield. How about,
- "Baker Lake is fed by the Thelon River from the west, which continues east and flows into Chesterfield Inlet, and the Kazan River from the south."
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Baker Lake (Nunavut). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071019145514/http://www.bakerlake.org/HTML/3105-Hamlet.htm to http://www.bakerlake.org/HTML/3105-Hamlet.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.