This article is within the scope of WikiProject Poetry, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of Poetry on Wikipedia. If you would like to participate, please visit the project page, where you can join the discussion and see a list of open tasks.
This article's Good Article promotion has been put on hold. During review, some issues were discovered that can be resolved without a major re-write. This is how the article, as of May 21, 2011, compares against the six good article criteria:
1. Well written?: Writing quality is pretty good. I would certainly recommend going for Peer Review after the GA Review is over one way or the other, and soliciting input from previously uninvolved users for copyediting, and perhaps at WP:GOCE, and/or posting to talk pages of relevant WikiProjects.
2. Factually accurate?: Duly cited throughout to WP:RS sources, no issues here.
3. Broad in coverage?:
Lede/intro - needs to be expanded. Per WP:LEAD, lede should summarize entire article's contents, and function as a standalone piece.
Small paragraphs, some small paragraphs in Style and tone and Editions and translations. Can these be merged or expanded upon?
4. Neutral point of view?: Neutral tone throughout, no issues here.
5. Article stability? No issues with stability.
6. Images?: No images used, no issues here.
Please address these matters soon and then leave a note here showing how they have been resolved. After 48 hours the article should be reviewed again. If these issues are not addressed within 7 days, the article may be failed without further notice. Thank you for your work so far. -- Cirt (talk) 16:59, 21 May 2011 (UTC)