|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Possible Copyright Violation
I am not familiar with copyright law, while looking for sources for this page I found this site [] which appears to be identical except for the images, anyone with more knowledge please your input is welcome.--Matt 15:14, 22 August 2007 (UTC)
- I don't know that this is strictly illegal, since the source is not marked as copyrighted, but I would call it unethical and misleading to present it here nearly verbatim. --EncycloPetey 15:50, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
- On review this appears to be a Copyright violations, the first version is copy and paste from the reference provided. The original editor (Special:Contributions/Emo_Penguin) made a series of large unrelated contributions on the same one day contribution history. I will be shorting this to a stub and reworking to eliminate the copyvio. if the contributor was in fact the author of the text, then even if it is published elsewhere under different terms, they have the right to post it here under the GFDL if the author grants GFDL it is a good idea to make a note of the situation on the discussion page if the content is reposted. Jeepday (talk) 15:41, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Black rot. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080408124600/http://www.ca.uky.edu:80/agc/pubs/ppa/ppa14/ppa14.htm to http://www.ca.uky.edu/agc/pubs/ppa/ppa14/ppa14.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.