Talk:Bodie Creek Suspension Bridge
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Bodie Creek Suspension Bridge article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|It is requested that a map or maps be included in this article to improve its quality.
Wikipedians in the Falkland Islands may be able to help!
This article said the bridge was built in 1825, as per the external link, but the Falklands weren't settled by the British at that time, the Falklands Island Company wasn't founded until 1851 and the oldest suspension bridges mentioned in the suspension bridge article date from 1826. Piccadilly 12:28, 9 October 2005 (UTC)
- According to History of the Falkland Islands, the Government of Argentina was in 1825 the only administrator of the islands' industry; maybe they constructed the bridge. OneEuropeanHeart 01:53, 18 January 2006 (UTC)
This photo was taken during the construction of the Bridge in 1925 by the Chief Engineer Mr Charles P. Peters.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Bodie Creek Suspension Bridge. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070622062441/http://www.falklands.gov.fk:80/pb/fi/bridges.htm to http://www.falklands.gov.fk/pb/fi/bridges.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20050427225028/http://www.kpadgett.org.uk:80/falklands/Pages/bodie.htm to http://www.kpadgett.org.uk/falklands/Pages/bodie.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.