Talk:C. P. Ramaswami Iyer
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
-  tags added. Dates, claims of "first" (can be challenged) need references
- The article more or less depends on one source Sir C. P. Remembered. Why the other sources like Sir C. P. Ramaswami Aiyar, not used more?
- The spelling of Iyer in the sources is "Aiyar" 
- I see this article as a possible GA in the near future if the references issue is sorted.
Was Travancore first to Introduce free and compulsory education in India? I think it was Baroda state which had achieved this much earlier in 1906 under Sayajirao Gaiekwad? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 16:40, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on C. P. Ramaswami Iyer. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20070930043452/http://cprfoundation.org/otherpages/01-cpr.htm to http://cprfoundation.org/otherpages/01-cpr.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.