Talk:Chameleon Circuit (band)
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Chameleon Circuit (band) article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|This page was proposed for deletion by an editor in the past.|
|This page was nominated for deletion on August 4, 2011. The result of the discussion was Keep.|
This page should not be speedy deleted because...
- I don't believe they have, other than popular single songs on YouTube or iTunes. But nothing physical.--Gen. Quon (talk) 21:55, 26 November 2011 (UTC)
Other band members?
Should pages be set up for the two other current band members, Liam Dryden and Ed Blann? Considering some of the stats on their YouTube channels and hits on other websites of theirs they could be considered as notable. Ed Blann is particularly of note seeing as he has released two albums, several EPs and singles through DFTBA and has been voted as Music King of the Web in the past. However, I may be a little biased in such a judgement as I am myself fans of these two, so I will leave to the decision up to someone else who can decide from the outside. Lisamccrissican (talk) 11:12, 18 December 2012 (UTC)
- It all comes down to if we can find reliable, third-party references for the individuals. Chameleon Circuit itself had to fight to be created (I made the page), and I remember that Alex Day was up for deletion several times before he really started getting press coverage.--Gen. Quon (Talk) 17:03, 18 December 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Chameleon Circuit (band). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100403201219/http://dftba.com/shop/categories/Music/Chameleon-Circuit to http://dftba.com/shop/categories/Music/Chameleon-Circuit/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100523220934/http://dailybooth.com/alandistro/4981569 to http://dailybooth.com/alandistro/4981569
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.