Talk:China Eastern Airlines Flight 583
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the China Eastern Airlines Flight 583 article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Michael Critchton's "Airframe"
I removed the citation needed label on the claim that Michael Crichton's novel Airframe (novel) is partly based on this incident. The fact check is the book itself. The similarities between the book and the incident is too much to plausably be concidered conindidental. --J-Star (talk) 11:45, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
- Careful. Wikipedia:Original research warns against doing OR by saying "the book is based on it" - it's best to source from a secondary source which says that WhisperToMe (talk) 01:47, 25 May 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on China Eastern Airlines Flight 583. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6ELcJ4eU0?url=http://www.airdisaster.com/reports/ntsb/AAR93-07.pdf to http://www.airdisaster.com/reports/ntsb/AAR93-07.pdf
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.airdisaster.com/reports/ntsb/AAR93-07.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.