|WikiProject Comics||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|Text and/or other creative content from Classic Comics was copied or moved into Classics Illustrated with this edit. The former page's history now serves to provide attribution for that content in the latter page, and it must not be deleted so long as the latter page exists. The former page's talk page can be accessed at Talk:Classic Comics.|
|This article contains a translation of Κλασσικά Εικονογραφημένα from el.wikipedia.|
Fair use rationale for Image:Mohicanslast.jpg
Image:Mohicanslast.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.BetacommandBot 00:02, 6 June 2007 (UTC)
moving of list
Layout of titles
Later today, I will re-order the layout of the titles, so that it is in a table. I will also wikilink the first occurence of an author on the US list and also the first occurrence on the UK list (in case anyone goes to that one straight away). I will also wikilink any titles which have their own article. PhantomSteve (Contact Me, My Contribs) 08:25, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- Phew - I'm glad that's done... I've just got to do the UK ones (will be easy, as all the wikilinks are there! PhantomSteve (Contact Me, My Contribs) 18:30, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- And yes, it did take most of that time - I think I had breaks of a total of two hours during that time! PhantomSteve (Contact Me, My Contribs) 18:31, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
Title lists not expanding, 02/19/2011
I can't tell what's happening here, but the complete title lists won't expand when "Show" is clicked. It seems to be browser independent. I've checked it with the following:
Chrome 9.0, FireFox 3.6.13, FireFox 4 Beta, Internet Explorer 8
My OS is Windows 7.
- Did you preserve the list of titles from the Classic comics series?..Modernist (talk) 16:50, 15 July 2011 (UTC)
The link in the expandable list for The Adventures of Marco Polo led to the movie. I doubt but can not prove the link to be incorrect. I am unlinking pending resolution.--Gaarmyvet (talk) 02:11, 30 July 2011 (UTC)
- I have added it to the list of publications, but the other issues do not have details about their contents, as that would be undue weight - I see no reason why this particular issue should be any different to the other issues. Incidentally, I plan on using the same website that I used for dating the specials to be able to add "The World Around Us", as well as the original dates for the rest of the CI titles - it just needs to wait until I have the time to do it! PhantomSteve/talk|contribs\ 09:19, 4 May 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Classics Illustrated. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071015040406/http://www.papercutz.com/classics/windwillow/willowhome.html to http://www.papercutz.com/classics/windwillow/willowhome.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.