|WikiProject United States / Colorado / State Legislatures||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Article name, 2004–2005
- I agree that the title should say "state senators" or perhaps more clearly List of members of the current Colorado State Senate or perhaps just Members of the Colorado State Senate (the word "list" implies an open-ended quality, and the current members of the senate are a finite group--presumably you will not keep a member's name on the list after they leave office. older≠wiser 18:40, 19 May 2004 (UTC)
- (moved from the village pump)
- I agree with the proposed renaming. If not, there should at least be a "see also" to an article with the US Senators from these states. MK 17:57, 19 May 2004 (UTC)
- (moved from the village pump)
- I'm moving this article to "List of members of the Colorado State Senate" so it can match the List of members of the Colorado State House of Representatives. "List of" is a standard name format for the Wikipedia. -- Reinyday, 02:07, 23 August 2005 (UTC)
Article name, 2007
In keeping with articles on the vast majority of state legislatures, I propose moving this page to Colorado State Senate and moving List of members of the Colorado State House of Representatives to Colorado State House of Representatives. That way, the page could include more information like that contained in Michigan Senate or Arizona House of Representatives. Any thoughts? -- Lincolnite 11:16, 7 November 2007 (UTC)
- In the absence of any objections, I have moved the pages. -- Lincolnite (talk) 11:41, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
Detailed election results
There are detailed results of every Canadian election, at least those of the last couple of decades, showing the results for every candidate in every electoral district. Why can't I find such details in Wikipedia of state legislative elections? All I can find, when I do a search for 2014 elections Colorado is federal information - the state's reps in the House and Senate and the votes for President. Not the results for the state general assembly members. GBC (talk) 00:37, 11 March 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Colorado Senate. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101205093223/http://votesmart.org/official_state_legislator.php?type=office&state_id=CO&criteria=upper to http://www.votesmart.org/official_state_legislator.php?type=office&state_id=CO&criteria=upper
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.