- The following discussion is an archived discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the move request was: no consensus to move page. - GTBacchus(talk) 14:40, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
Darius Force → Super Nova – Here's an interesting discussion. This article is at its Japanese title, when it should rightfully be at its American one; the problem is that it seems to fit so well with the rest of the series as is (especially in the series template). I'd feel bad to just move it, so I brought it here as a peace-of-mind sort of thing.
Oh god Darius II is the same way what do I dooooo D: Despatche (talk) 10:05, 15 June 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose. Let's keep Super Nova redirecting to Supernova. —Srnec (talk) 21:59, 15 June 2011 (UTC)
- Strong oppose the primary topic is the explosion of the star. Further, the action movie is more notable than the game. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 06:25, 16 June 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose moving to Super Nova. Support moving to Super Nova (video game). - New Age Retro Hippie (talk) (contributions) 06:35, 16 June 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose. As searches for "super nova" will usually be _looking_ for supernova, you'd probably be stuck with a name like Super Nova (game). Even then, you'd be getting confusion with Supernova (computer game), which refers to a different game. The end result is that it will be harder to find information about Darius Force, which is probably not what you want. At present, anyone who ends up at Supernova will see a link to Supernova (disambiguation) at the top of the page, which already links here. --Christopher Thomas (talk) 06:36, 16 June 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose. The question is, what do most English speakers (not necessarily native speakers) call the game? There's no evidence presented above that they use the official name on the American box. I found it hard to devise a test but it seems highly unlikely from what I have thought up. For example, looking not just at the ghit count but the first few hits of a Google search  makes it obvious that lots of people call it Darius Force (aka supernova) or similar. Andrewa (talk) 08:05, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.