Talk:March Air Reserve Base
|Dragon Flight was nominated for deletion. The debate was closed on 23 April 2014 with a consensus to merge. Its contents were merged into March Air Reserve Base. The original page is now a redirect to here. For the contribution history and old versions of the redirected article, please see its history; for its talk page, see here.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
History and sources
Seems like just about all the history is copy paste from the marchfield.org website. I've gone through and copyedited a lot of it. Also, many of the references aren't noted anywhere, and since they are paper based it's hard to know where they should be noted. As it stands, all of the history is from a single source. Additional sources, or a clarification of the paper based sources would be great. Lvi56 (talk) 08:27, 23 November 2010 (UTC)
data on length of runways
Looking at a close up in Google Earth the run way 14-32 does not seem to be as long as quoted. Perhaps distances listed in meter should be in feet. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 21:31, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
This article is about March Air Reserve Base, not about the 452d Air Mobility Wing (it has its own article). Yet, the entire history section from the Korean War on is a summary of foreign battles. Again, this article is about the base in California. Much of the history section needs to be deleted, or moved to other articles. Magnolia677 (talk) 04:17, 2 July 2014 (UTC)
OTRS ticket with some interesting history
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on March Air Reserve Base. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160303215751/http://www.march.afrc.af.mil/library/factsheets/factsheet.asp?id=3659 to http://www.march.afrc.af.mil/library/factsheets/factsheet.asp?id=3659
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140413145949/http://www.march.afrc.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123234606 to http://www.march.afrc.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123234606
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090130025918/http://home.att.net/~jbaugher/usafserials.html to http://home.att.net/~jbaugher/usafserials.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.