|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
http://wp.rutgers.edu/courses/101/link_o_mat/images/schlosser.jpg Don't know how to put that in. If that is an image, the copyright of which allows it to be used here, you need to save it to your computer and upload it to wiki. Then use [[image:nameofimage.jpg]] to put it in the article.--Loodog 03:43, 27 July 2007 (UTC)
1. ^ shakespeares-globe.org 2. ^ http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/film/article7015497.ece 3. ^ nationalreview.com 4. ^ businessweek.com 5. ^ money.cnn.com 6. ^ appl003.lsu.edu 7. ^ holycross.edu 8. ^ http://www.pbs.org/now/shows/523/schlosser-food-finances.html 9. ^ www.youtube.com/watch?v=dclZxxaB6XE 10. ^ http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7229113.html
- Janet Adamy and Richard Gibson, Flak Over 'Fast Food Nation' U.S. Food Manufacturers Rally To Oppose a Film and a Book That Blame Them for Obesity, May 18, 2006.
- Crain's Chicago Business, Authors and McDonald's Exchange More Volleys, June 2, 2006
- Best Food Nation: What Others are Saying (Accessed July 26, 2006)
- Commencement address at DePauw University, May 22, 2005
- The New New Journalism August 12, 2006
- That is because the above items have been used in compiling the article whereas the content of "External links" would not have been.--Felix Folio Secundus (talk) 20:56, 9 January 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Eric Schlosser. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110910165313/http://www.businessweek.com:80/magazine/content/03_20/b3833046_mz005.htm to http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/03_20/b3833046_mz005.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.