Talk:Ever Decreasing Circles
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- I don't think it's notable. A couple of times they refer to an experience, clearly sexual, they had in Kidderminster, but the place itself is not relevant. The point is surely that their steamy experiences can be so easily narrowed down. That is of passing interest as belonging to the stereotype but it's not really important. Thehalfone (talk) 22:53, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
Ronnie Stevens and IMDB citations
I added a 'Citation needed' tag for Ronnie Stevens's guest appearance in the series, which was removed almost immediately. It turns out, of course, that he did appear in one of the episodes (i.e. my thorough research wasn't as thorough as it should have been!), but is this not one of those situations where a citation would actually be a good thing to add? It would help to prevent someone else making the same mistake I did. Is IMDB considered a sufficiently reputable source for a citation? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 17:59, 15 March 2014 (UTC)
- The IMDb is considered to be a perfectly valid source by me. But some Wikipedians don't like that the IMDb won't accept Wikipedia as a citation so they petulantly refuse to accept anything from the IMDb. Would it be enough just to specify the episode details where Ronnie Stevens appears and is credited? It was "Vicars and Tarts" (1984), Season 1, Episode 5 -- SteveCrook (talk) 05:01, 16 March 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Ever Decreasing Circles. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060812112503/http://www.phill.co.uk:80/comedy/circles/index.html to http://www.phill.co.uk/comedy/circles/index.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.