|WikiProject Finland||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Cities||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
||It is requested that an image or photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
Wikipedians in Finland may be able to help!
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
The following coordinate fixes are needed for
Hämeenlinna, Finland is closer these coordinates than the ones listed.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Hämeenlinna. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20110615162533/http://www.frederiksberg.dk/PolitikOgDemokrati/PolitikkerOgStrategier/Samarbejde/InternationaleSamarbejder/Venskabsbyer.aspx to http://www.frederiksberg.dk/PolitikOgDemokrati/PolitikkerOgStrategier/Samarbejde/InternationaleSamarbejder/Venskabsbyer.aspx
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
Orphaned references in Hämeenlinna
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of Hämeenlinna's orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "population_count":
- From Loppi: "Population by municipality as of 31 December 2008". Population Information System (in Finnish and Swedish). Population Register Center of Finland. Retrieved 2 May 2010.
- From Helsinki: "Ennakkoväkiluku sukupuolen mukaan alueittain, maaliskuu.2016" (in Finnish). Statistics Finland. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- From Hämeenkoski: "Väestötietojärjestelmä rekisteritilanne 30.06.2015" (in Finnish and Swedish). Population Register Center of Finland. Retrieved 17 July 2015.
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 02:06, 29 August 2016 (UTC)