|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
New Zealand Warriors
- I am avoiding edit-warring over what appears to be an insignificant issue. NZ Warriors is currently displayed, and I am seeking to display their full name of (the) New Zealand Warriors. This can be implemented without the use of the nowrap fix and thus does not change the width of the infobox. The text displays on the single line at the proper name. I fail to see the issue, but again I seek to discuss the matter here.Fleets (talk) 06:11, 10 September 2016 (UTC)
- Isn't stalking and reverting each other's edits just the best? :D --Gibson Flying V (talk) 06:13, 10 September 2016 (UTC)
Y'know, Londo06, I was very impressed when you said on my talk page a few weeks ago that you'd played devil's advocate and examined this question of abbreviated club names from the other side. There seemed to be evidence that you were speaking the truth then in this edit. So you do yourself no favours when you say here that you "fail to see the issue". To me it seems you're actually well aware that we differ only on whether use of an abbreviated version should extend to this article for the sake of consistency (I think it should, by the way), but rather than just saying this, you prefer starting these bizarre non-discussions.--Gibson Flying V (talk) 19:07, 10 September 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on John Carlaw. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080726024740/http://www.yesterdayshero.com.au/PlayerProfile_John-Carlaw_355.aspx to http://www.yesterdayshero.com.au/PlayerProfile_John-Carlaw_355.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080727215520/http://www.nrlstats.com/archive/players.cfm?PlayerID=518 to http://www.nrlstats.com/archive/players.cfm?PlayerID=518
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.