Talk:José Lezama Lima
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
I believe this page is still a stub because of its lack of sources, picture, infobox or templates. Please don't remove these important sorting tools until it is a more complete article--Thomas.macmillan 19:57, 15 May 2007 (UTC)
Fair use rationale for Image:Joselezamalima.jpg
Image:Joselezamalima.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
BetacommandBot 18:10, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
Further reading section moved from article
I moved the following list of works from the article. Not appropriate to include so much. English:
- From modernism to neobaroque : Joyce and Lezama Lima / César Augusto Salgado., 2001
- Assimilation/generation/resurrection : contrapuntal readings in the poetry of José Lezama Lima / B. Heller., 1997
- Secondary moderns : mimesis, history, and revolution in Lezama Lima's "American expression" / B. Levinson., 1996
- José Lezama Lima, poet of the image / Emilio Bejel., 1990
- The American gnosis of José Lezama Lima / Rubén Ríos-Avila., 1990
- José Lezama Lima's joyful vision : a study of Paradiso and other prose works / Gustavo Pellon., 1989
- A theology of : the poetic system of José Lezama Lima / Rubén Ríos-Avila., 1986
- The poetic fiction of José Lezama Lima / Raymond D Souza., 1983
- Aldabonazo en Trocadero 162 / William Navarrete y Regina Avila, Ed. Aduana Vieja, Valencia, 2008.
- Antología para un sistema poético del mundo de José Lezama Lima / Iván González Cruz., 2004
- Paradiso : la aventura mítica / Margarita Mateo Palmer., 2002
- La posibilidad infinita : archivo de José Lezama Lima / Iván González Cruz., 2000
- La escritura de lo posible : el sistema poético de José Lezama Lima / Remedios Mataix., 2000
- Narciso hermético : Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz y José Lezama Lima / Aída Beaupied., 1997
- El espejo y la palabra : Mann, Borges, Proust, Lezama Lima / Jaime Valdivieso., 1997
- La imagen y el cuerpo : Lezama y Sarduy / Virgilio López Lemus., 1997
- Recopilación de textos sobre José Lezama Lima / Pedro Simón., 1995
- El primitivo implorante : el "sistema poético del mundo" de José Lezama Lima / Arnaldo Cruz., 1994
- José Lezama Lima, poeta de la imagen / Emilio Bejel., 1994
- La región olvidada de José Lezama Lima / Jorge Luis Llópiz., 1994
- José Lezama Lima absence: bases y génesis de un sistema poético / Enrique Márquez., 1991
- La cosmovisión poética de José Lezama Lima en Paradiso y Oppiano Licario / Alina Gingerich., 1990
- José Lezama Lima, o, El hechizo de la búsqueda / Rita Molinero., 1989
- Lezama Lima / Eugenio Suárez Galbán., 1987
- Las eras imaginarias de Lezama Lima / Cesia Ziona Hirshbein., 1984
- Coloquio Internacional sobre la Obra de José Lezama Lima / Université de Poitiers., 1984
- Lezama Lima / Rafael Humberto Moreno-Durán., 1981
- José Lezama Lima, textos críticos / Justo C Ulloa., 1979
- Paradiso y el sistema poético de Lezama Lima / Margarita Junco Fazzolari., 1979
- Poesía y conocimiento : Borges, Lezama Lima, Octavio Paz / Ramón Xirau., 1978
- La poética política de José Lezama Lima / Mónica María del Valle Idárraga. Medellín, Colombia: 2010
- La era Lezama Lima. Ensayo de historia comentada de una vida familiar/mítica; sus poemas, ensayos, novelas, teorías y algunos relatos / Augusto Pinilla. Bogotá, Colombia: 2010
The following sentence has multiple problems, including grammatical errors and general incoherence. Rather than remove it (since the information may be useful), perhaps someone who is familiar with the film (I am not) can rewrite it.
"Twenty-three years after pinning him up the pillory for his "anti-revolutionary activities", the Cuban people pay homage to Lezama Lima through the release of a film, Strawberry and Chocolate (1994): Lezama is a model to Diego, a wayside gay intellectual; and David, a member of the local communists youths, discovers the author of "Paradiso", and becomes a man after a grand "a la Lezama" supper." 850 C (talk) 18:30, 1 July 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on José Lezama Lima. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120624101455/http://www.library.miami.edu/chc/index.html to http://www.library.miami.edu/chc/index.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.