|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Josh Peck article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are connected to one of the subjects of this article and need help, please see this page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
||It is requested that an image or photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
- 1 Before and After photographs
- 2 Weight loss
- 3 Drake & Josh in New York?
- 4 A bar?
- 5 Did he DIE!!!!!!!!!
- 6 What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- 7 Um...
- 8 Appearance on YouTube
- 9 Table
- 10 Fake Myspace Page
- 11 picture
- 12 Red Dawn
- 13 Untitled Star Trek sequel?
- 14 send to josh peck
- 15 The page
- 16 File:Josh Peck Merry Christmas.jpg Nominated for speedy Deletion
- 17 File:Drake-bell-l-and-josh-peck-arrive-at-the-world-premiere-of-merry-christmas-drake-josh.jpg Nominated for speedy Deletion
- 18 Page protection
Before and After photographs
This article should have two photographs - one before, as overweight funny sidekick, and one after, as handsome star. Das Baz, aka Erudil 17:46, 21 May 2010 (UTC)
Can anyone tell me anything about his dramatic weght loss?--The Republican 01:08, 13 April 2006 (UTC)
- Hey, yeah I notice that to it is a very big weight loss, I haven't seen their show in a while so when I saw a new ep. I didn't even think it was the guy, at first I thought Drake was dressing up as Josh for some reason.--Danny—Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 16:45, 27 September, 2006
- Yeah, I noticed that too, that happens to fat children sometimes, they get older, more handsome, more masculine/feminine etc. etc..—Preceding unsigned comment added by FlareNUKE (talk • contribs) 13:08, 19 October, 2006
- Theres no way he "worked with a physical trainer". It looks like he got some type of surgery.—Preceding unsigned comment added by Moneymike (talk • contribs) 17:54, 1 November, 2006
- I think he did have some kind of surgery to lose the weight.—Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 06:10, 20 December, 2006
He took "ninja" lessons?
C'mon people, it is possible to lose weight without having surgery.
Gastic bypass is a pretty extreme surgery. Do any of you have a source for that? It's something I associate more with morbidly obese people than child actors, and it also says that he lost weight by going on diets. I don't think people call getting a gastric bypass "going on a diet". Nnythm (talk) 03:33, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
Drake & Josh in New York?
Is that actually going to happen? Or is it just vandalism?--Socks 01 02:51, 29 December 2006 (UTC)
- It is in pre-production--18.104.22.168 00:12, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
IF HE LOST WEIGHT BY SURGERY IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IMMIDEATE NOT AN OVER TIME LOSS!! —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 01:15, 6 October 2007 (UTC) Yeah i think that it actually is happening.. i mean i heard about Really Big Shrimp that way.
This was added to the article" "On Peck's 21st birthday, he will open a bar in Los Angeles." This must be fake.--126.96.36.199 00:12, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
Did he DIE!!!!!!!!!
Is Josh Peck Dead!!!!!!
- Sigh* This is either vandalisim or another rumor. No, Josh Peck is alive. stop saying he's dead, cause you're scaring the fans and he's too hot to die![User:ebpmgurl!fuck!][User:SonicX000000|SonicX000000]] 17:10, 20 August 2007 (UTC)
He is the re-incarnation of Paul McCartney, LOL. Das Baz, aka Erudil 17:00, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
What's New, Scooby-Doo?
The article does not mention Josh's guest appearance in the What's New, Scooby-Doo? episode, "E-Scream" where he plays Damian, Kid & Zombie Kid #2. This episode is written by George Doty IV, an occasional writer of Drake & Josh episodes. Drake & Josh co-star Miranda Cosgrove plays Miranda on the episode "A Terrifying Round with a Menacing Metallic Clown." Jedichowder 16:24, 15 September 2007 (UTC) Yeah and he also did the voices of some kids in Samuri Jack in 2002 or something. PLEEZ UPDATE!!!JA77 22 December 2007 15:26 Posted By JAYK77
- Uhm...no...that's the same dude. And I wanted an answer from someone who knew. OK? OK. No hard feelings, :)--Editor510 drop us a line, mate 20:09, 15 July 2008 (UTC)
Appearance on YouTube
When I first saw this, I knew it couldn't really be the real Josh Peck, but so many people seem to think it's really him. I know the internet is full of gullible people, but people just seem to be convinced that it's really him. Can we get any confirmation on this? —Preceding unsigned comment added by PhantomBPR (talk • contribs) 20:45, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
- Why wouldn't it be him? Dax went to New York, where I'm guessing that Josh Peck was at the time, and interviewed him. It sure looks like Josh Peck. --kaoskastle (Talk) 20:37, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
The table on this page has the whole 2009 year listed under the 2008 listing. I looked at the coding for the table but I can't figure out what's causing it, nor how to fix it. Any takers? --kaoskastle (Talk) 20:37, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
Fake Myspace Page
There should be two photographs - a before (fat and cute) and an after (slim and handsome). Das Baz, aka Erudil 16:58, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
This is the 2010 remake, not the first one. Das Baz, aka Erudil 17:01, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
Untitled Star Trek sequel?
It says in the filmography that it has been announced but there is no reference and I can find no other record of this. Can some verify this? And if not, can someone have it removed? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 14:25, 4 April 2010 (UTC)
send to josh peck
File:Josh Peck Merry Christmas.jpg Nominated for speedy Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:Josh Peck Merry Christmas.jpg, has been nominated for speedy deletion at Wikimedia Commons for the following reason: Copyright violations
|Speedy deletions at commons tend to take longer than they do on Wikipedia, so there is no rush to respond. If you feel the deletion can be contested then please do so (commons:COM:SPEEDY has further information). Otherwise consider finding a replacement image before deletion occurs.|
File:Drake-bell-l-and-josh-peck-arrive-at-the-world-premiere-of-merry-christmas-drake-josh.jpg Nominated for speedy Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:Drake-bell-l-and-josh-peck-arrive-at-the-world-premiere-of-merry-christmas-drake-josh.jpg, has been nominated for speedy deletion at Wikimedia Commons for the following reason: Copyright violations
Don't panic; deletions can take a little longer at Commons than they do on Wikipedia. This gives you an opportunity to contest the deletion (although please review Commons guidelines before doing so). The best way to contest this form of deletion is by posting on the image talk page.