Talk:Juho Kusti Paasikivi
|WikiProject Biography / Politics and Government||(Rated B-class)|
|WikiProject Finland||(Rated B-class, Top-importance)|
Perhaps a page describing the "Paasikiven-Kekkosen linja" should be added?
There is Paasikivi-Kekkonen Line, which is currently linked to from:
And then there is a possible need for an article on the Paasikivi doctrine, currently linked to from
It would certainly be greeted with joy and pleasure if you would continue your splendid updating work on some of these articles too.
In my own opinion, the "Foreign relations" article is largely outdated, and most of the content ought to be moved in sumarized form to History_of_Finland#Finland's_friendship_with_the_Soviet_Union.
--Ruhrjung 03:34, 20 Oct 2003 (UTC)
Hi User:SchreiberBike, and thanks for your edit to this article. The apparent link to disambig. page violation was drawn to my attention when I first linked it, and I concluded that it was right the way I had edited it BECAUSE the disambiguation page DOES give a definition that distinguishes the term from politician. Politician is not the right term. IMO in this case, it was only an APPARENT and not an actual violation. You seem to be on top of this whole thing. If you tell me it cannot stand even though the disambiguation link DOES provide the precise definition I wanted the term linked to, then my second choice would be to completely de-link it completely. Regards, Paavo273 (talk) 19:52, 7 May 2014 (UTC)
- @Paavo273:, Thanks for your clear note above. I agree that politician is not a great link for statesman. Since disambiguation pages are not supposed to be places for definitions, it's not good to link there either. Another option is to link to Wiktionary like statesman. Do you think that would be good for the article? 20:10, 7 May 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Juho Kusti Paasikivi. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131111025246/http://www.poweroffreedombook.com/preview_PoF.pdf to http://www.poweroffreedombook.com/preview_PoF.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090417155421/http://oppiminen.yle.fi/artikkeli?id=1263 to http://oppiminen.yle.fi/artikkeli?id=1263
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.