|WikiProject Automobiles||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
I added all of its platform mates to the text since it didn't list all of them. Do you think it is too much? If so, I think we should just state the platform and maybe just the SUV's that are on the platform. Bok269 16:25, 11 June 2006 (UTC)
- No, that's just fine. Usually we list all the vehicles that are related. Besides it might be interesting for readers to see that a vehicle is related to vehicles of another body style, in this case a crossover SUV w/ a sedan/car. Best Regards, Signaturebrendel 23:47, 11 June 2006 (UTC)
Wow. Nice job, Lincoln.
The first external link goes straight to a flash movie that...err-hem...hangs and freezes when the MKX is clicked. Do we have a text/html-only link that works? Notostraca 00:57, 20 June 2007 (UTC) Never mind, I may have found a good one. I'm adding it next. http://www.lincoln.com/mkx/home.asp seems simpler than a page for three vehicles, right? Notostraca 01:05, 20 June 2007 (UTC)
- No. As you wont merge the Lexus ES with the Toyota Camry. Instead, this article needs expansion. --Aizuku (talk) 09:40, 23 January 2010 (UTC)
2007 - 2010 MKX
Where's the picture of the front end of the 2007 - 2010 MKX? Although the back-end shot looks nice, the front end of the 1st-generation vehicle looks MUCH BETTER than that of the 2nd generation. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 20:19, 6 April 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 11 external links on Lincoln MKX. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060427062405/http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId%3D109081 to http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId%3D109081
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090830030556/http://media.ford.com/press_kits_detail.cfm?presskit_id=1373&item_id=4264&press_section_id=2869 to http://media.ford.com/press_kits_detail.cfm?presskit_id=1373&item_id=4264&press_section_id=2869
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090830030506/http://media.ford.com/press_kits_detail.cfm?presskit_id=1373&item_id=4261&press_section_id=2878 to http://media.ford.com/press_kits_detail.cfm?presskit_id=1373&item_id=4261&press_section_id=2878
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090830030511/http://media.ford.com/press_kits_detail.cfm?presskit_id=1373&item_id=4263&press_section_id=2871 to http://media.ford.com/press_kits_detail.cfm?presskit_id=1373&item_id=4263&press_section_id=2871
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090212180838/http://media.ford.com/article_download.cfm?article_id=27379 to http://media.ford.com/article_download.cfm?article_id=27379
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090206054304/http://media.ford.com/images/10031/dec08sales.pdf to http://media.ford.com/images/10031/dec08sales.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100826033739/http://media.ford.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=31604 to http://media.ford.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=31604
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110124044733/http://media.ford.com/images/10031/Dec10sales.pdf to http://media.ford.com/images/10031/Dec10sales.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120131003153/http://media.ford.com/images/10031/Dec11sales.pdf to http://media.ford.com/images/10031/Dec11sales.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130123110331/http://media.ford.com/images/10031/Dec12sales.pdf to http://media.ford.com/images/10031/Dec12sales.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060513012751/http://media.ford.com/products/presskit_display.cfm?vehicle_id=1373&press_subsection_id=421&make_id=93 to http://media.ford.com/products/presskit_display.cfm?vehicle_id=1373&press_subsection_id=421&make_id=93
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.