Talk:List of war crimes
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|This page was nominated for deletion on 1 March 2009. The result of the discussion was keep.|
|Threads older than 3 months may be archived by.|
Scapa Flow Machine gunning of German Sailors
The British machine gunned German sailors in the water after they sank the Germany High Seas Fleet impounded at Scapa Flow.
Illegal blockade of Germany
The British maintained an illegally implemented blockade of Germany during WWI, resulting in the starvation of hundreds of thousands or more.
List of alleged war crimes
It is a list of war crimes and ALLEGED war crimes since it contains allegations about war crimes.
"Allegations of war crimes in the 2006 Lebanon War refer to claims of various groups and individuals, including Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, and United Nations officials, who accused both Hezbollah and Israel of violating international humanitarian law during the 2006 Lebanon War, and warned of possible war crimes"
Orphaned references in List of war crimes
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of List of war crimes's orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "Newsweek":
- From Ban Ki-moon: Lally Weymouth (23 October 2006). "A Baptism by Fire; Even before taking office, the newly elected secretary-general of the United Nations is confronted with a global crisis". Newsweek.
- From No Gun Ri massacre: "I Still Hear Screams". Newsweek. 1999-10-10.
- From Dasht-i-Leili massacre: http://www.newsweek.com/id/65473/output/print
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 07:07, 16 August 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on List of war crimes. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081011054829/http://www.awm.gov.au/atwar/remembering1942/ambon/transcript.htm to http://www.awm.gov.au/atwar/remembering1942/ambon/transcript.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140106184044/http://ditichlichsuquocgia.violet.vn/chi-tiet-di-tich-lich-su-van-hoa/1162/1162.html to http://ditichlichsuquocgia.violet.vn/chi-tiet-di-tich-lich-su-van-hoa/1162/1162.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for https://foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/10/25/Blood_on_Our_Hands?page=full
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.