|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Image copyright problem with File:Édith Piaf.jpg
The image File:Édith Piaf.jpg is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
The article's name should be Maghreb peopleS
File:Maghreb people collage.jpg Nominated for speedy Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:Maghreb people collage.jpg, has been nominated for speedy deletion at Wikimedia Commons for the following reason: Copyright violations
Don't panic; deletions can take a little longer at Commons than they do on Wikipedia. This gives you an opportunity to contest the deletion (although please review Commons guidelines before doing so). The best way to contest this form of deletion is by posting on the image talk page.
Editor Pratyoybiswas recently changed the general population figure in the infobox from about 98 to about 88 million without specifying a source. The Infobox section "Regions with significant populations" lists various states and their Maghrebi populations with some sources; however, those numbers total to about 103 million rather than the overly precise 87,979,238 stated in the infobox without citation. Could someone help clarify these population numbers? --Bejnar (talk) 03:12, 6 April 2015 (UTC)
Genetics for ethnic groups RfC
For editors interested, there's an RfC currently being held: Should sections on genetics be removed from pages on ethnic groups?. This has been set up to determine the appropriateness of sections such as the "Genetic evidence" section in this article. I'd encourage any contributors to voice their opinions there. --Katangais (talk) 20:04, 30 April 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Maghrebis. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150904023615/http://www.ins.nat.tn/indexen.php to http://www.ins.nat.tn/indexen.php
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090521105207/http://www.upf.edu/enoticies/home_upf_en/1206.html to http://www.upf.edu/enoticies/home_upf_en/1206.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150402102624/http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0096074%2F to http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0096074%2F
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6BNNjndve?url=https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ag.html to https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ag.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.