|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
She is Russian
Maria is Russian. I do not have any links to it, if someone has them - I'll be glad to receive. But her name is Russian - that's for sure. About her involvement in Ukrainian War of Independence: she has participated in Civil War, but it was not her motive, she was a social anarchist, she collaborated with the Bolsheviks, as well as with the Ukrainian nationalists. The Independece was not her goal--zas2000 (talk) 10:58, 27 July 2011 (UTC)
- Sources currently listed in the references section indicate she was a Ukrainian, born in the Ukraine. The origin of her name is irrelevant. I was hoping you had your own conflicting source. If you don't, now I know your contention is false. Further, her participation in a war of a particular name does not indicate she fought for a particular agenda. She participated in a war known as the "Ukrainian War of Independence"; that does not mean she fought for the Ukrainian national government. She also briefly allied with the Bolsheviks, but that does not mean she fought as a Bolshevik. Indeed she was an anarchist, a terrorist, and a Ukrainian. I'll continue to revert any edits you make to this article to the contrary until you can provide sources stating she did not participate in a war she is famous for being part of, or for being born in another country. --Cast (talk) 15:03, 27 July 2011 (UTC)
- I would like to mention that you did not provide any reference also
Yes, she was born in Ukraine (to be accurate - LittleRussia), but it does not mean she is Ukrainian. Even at present time 30% of the Ukraine population are Russians. She participated in war known as Civil War of Russia. She collaborated with Bolshevicks and Mokhno. Nestor Mokhno was also social anarchist and this was their grounds for the collaboration. She never had not any common grounds with Petlura or Getman Pavlo Skoropadsky, prominent Ukrainian nationalists. Could you pointed out which article references support your statements, please?
These are the references for you (in Russian, published in Independent Ukraine):
- 1. Чоп В.М. «Маруся Никифорова». — Запорожье: РА “Тандем-У”, 1998. — 68 с.
Александровская федерация анархистов вновь организовалась в июне 1917 г. и приобрела традиционную для города анархо-коммунистическую окраску. []
- 2. "Террористка Маруся Никифорова" Кость БОНДАРЕНКО, кандидат исторических наук
Профиль, №19 (38), 24.05.2008, [] Марусю воспринимали как признанного лидера анархистского движения юга Украины.
- 3. Ярослав ЛЕОНТЬЕВ "ЧЕРНАЯ ТЕНЬ РЕВОЛЮЦИИ. АТАМАНША МАРУСЯ НИКИФОРОВА
- 4."Марія Никифорова - людина та отаманша: факти та міфи"
Постолатiй Віталій, доцент КДПУ ім. В.К. Винниченка []
- 5. В.А. Савченко, Нестор Махно, Харькiв 2005, 415c., ISBN 966-0З-з05з, []
Маруся звинувачивала Нестора в iгноруванi iдей анархiзму... Вона закликала до кривавоii боротьби проти эксплуататорiв, до боротьби з украiнскiм нацiоналiзмом, Page 30.
My Translation: Maroussia accused Nestor of ignoring anarchist ideas .. She called for a bloody struggle against the exploiters and Ukrainian nationalism , page 30.
And your statement like "I'll continue to revert any edits you make to this article" is not acceptable in WIKI. So I am waiting from some reasonable explanations --zas2000 (talk) 01:16, 28 July 2011 (UTC)