|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Arts and Entertainment||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject United States / Massachusetts||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Comedy||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Is he Italian? Aesculapius75 10:44, 3 August 2005 (UTC)
- Yes, he is. --Eirishis 17:12, 3 July 2006 (UTC)
- Mike Birbiglia is Italian. In a stand-up special he said so. Also, the surname 'Birbiglia' is an Italian name. This could be added to the page. TomUSA 02:27, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- Whatever happened with using a celebrity's full name on Wikipedia articles? Isn't just "Mike" somewhat too informal here?
Biribiglia may be "Italicized" from Biribilis, quite a common Greek surname if you type Biribilis in the search engine of Wikipaidia. Konstantina Biribili, Maria Biribili, Soula Biribili, Andrea Biribili, George Biribilis, Erwin Biribilis, Theodossios A. Biribilis......in case he ever wishes to construct a geneology tree. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 02:50, 27 February 2016 (UTC)
This is the Suddenlink guy correct? I'm watching Comedy Central Presents and I'm pretty sure this is the guy. He said the "You're bad. You should be a caveman," joke. —Preceding unsigned comment added by JRic1990 (talk • contribs) 06:04, 24 October 2008 (UTC)
The SuddenLink page has a section nameing him as the guy in the commercials, as well as a stream for each commercial. It doesnt give any additional information (money, time, total # of commercials, etc), but should still be added. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 16:32, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
Removed these links we may have some value as sources:
Mike is currently doing a promotion for Downy where he sleeps in a window at Macy's. The event is being filmed live on the Downy facebook page. I'm sure whoever edits this page can find more sources and add material about it. --Ghostexorcist (talk) 15:29, 31 January 2011 (UTC)
As defined Wikipedia's own page on the subject, "suicide" is the intentional causing of one's own death. Therefore, suicide cannot be accidental. I don't know how to properly do it, or I'd edit it myself. It should probably read something like "accidental death". Samu0034 (talk) 20:29, 30 August 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Mike Birbiglia. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120327191215/http://www.playbill.com/news/article/150396-Bloody-Bloody-Andrew-Jackson-Chad-Deity-Angels-Christian-Borle-Laurie-Metcalf-Are-Lortel-Winners to http://www.playbill.com/news/article/150396-Bloody-Bloody-Andrew-Jackson-Chad-Deity-Angels-Christian-Borle-Laurie-Metcalf-Are-Lortel-Winners
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130605204046/http://www.playbill.com/news/article/178559-Mike-Birbiglias-My-Girlfriends-Boyfriend-Plays-Carnegie-Hall-June-2 to http://www.playbill.com/news/article/178559-Mike-Birbiglias-My-Girlfriends-Boyfriend-Plays-Carnegie-Hall-June-2
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101018041814/http://www.adamcarolla.com/ACPBlog/2010/10/14/mike-birbiglia/ to http://www.adamcarolla.com/ACPBlog/2010/10/14/mike-birbiglia
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.