|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|A news item involving Moscow Exchange was featured on Wikipedia's main page in the In the news section on 21 December 2011.|
Name of the Merged Stock Exchange
I changed the name in the infobox from "Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange" (one of the two merged stock exchanges) to "MICEX-RTS". Since the abbreviated forms of companies' names often become official names (especially for mergers like this) and since the article does not state that the official name of the stock exchange is "Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange-Russian Trading System" I did not put that as the name. If someone has other information, by all means add it and change the name (I would guess that the exchange will be changing its name to something entirely different in the near future). Lexicon (talk) 18:36, 21 December 2011 (UTC)
- And the article actually says there will be a rebranding. Lexicon (talk) 18:46, 21 December 2011 (UTC)
Confusing 4th paragraph
The 4th paragraph currently says (sans refs):
- The full merger of the organisational structure is not yet completed. Problems in merging the infrastructure resulted in computer error in trades, something that had not happened on the merged exchanges for a decade: on the first day of trades, there was a short period of computer glitches when the clearing system malfunctioned, which resulted in registering multiple unsanctioned deals, with some traders suffering losses.
The section in question is in bold. The exchanges just merged this month, but this makes it sound like they have been merged for at least a decade. Is it ment to say "had not happened on either exchange for a decade."? Richard-of-Earth (talk) 09:01, 23 December 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Moscow Exchange. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150217120549/http://www.profit-loss.com/node/28009 to http://www.profit-loss.com/node/28009
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140817220823/http://www.world-exchanges.org/statistics/monthly-reports to http://www.world-exchanges.org/statistics/monthly-reports
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.