|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- 1. Youth years are the seasons played, not years attending the school.
- 2. Player positions are not proper nouns, so they are lower case.
- 3. Never played in APSL - created in 1990.
- 4. Labeling a team (indoor) in the info box is standard. Only when a team jumps from one league to another is the league spelled out. See some of the bios linked to in this article for examples.
- 5. Unless Blubaugh is dead, the standard is to express both his birth date and age.
- 6. The WSA is a forerunner, along with the Southwest Indoor Soccer League and the third American Soccer League, to the USL First Division not Major League Soccer. Mohrflies (talk) 18:58, 10 July 2008 (UTC)