|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
NCAA Basketball Bracket Pool Scandal
Where is the mention of his betting scandal that cost him a job in Washington? I thought that would be all over this article...did it get deleted?
http://www.slate.com/articles/sports/sports_nut/2003/06/the_gambler.html Jairuscobb (talk) 02:16, 2 October 2011 (UTC)
Did a little article cleanup. Seems like that tag can be removed now, so long as others agree. jareha 09:02, 11 December 2005 (UTC)
- Yes, done. Chick Bowen 19:51, 7 January 2006 (UTC)
WikiProject class rating
This article was automatically assessed because at least one article was rated and this bot brought all the other ratings up to at least that level. BetacommandBot 03:43, 28 August 2007 (UTC)
- Who needs a picture of his behind? This is as good a picture of him running that I have. Ucla90024 (talk) 23:39, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
Regarding the "citation needed" on the reasons for Neuheisel's firing at U-Dub, many of the existing references already show at the bottom give enough detail of his firing as background. Any one of these could be used as the reference there. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 01:16, 21 September 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Rick Neuheisel. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20050316005926/http://www.tournamentofroses.com/history/halloffame.asp to http://www.tournamentofroses.com/history/halloffame.asp
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20081211111953/http://www.sportsline.com:80/collegefootball/story/7812728 to http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/7812728
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20081211111958/http://www.sportsline.com:80/collegefootball/story/7812785 to http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/7812785
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.