Talk:Stephen C. O'Connell
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Stephen C. O'Connell article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|Stephen C. O'Connell received a peer review by Wikipedia editors, which is now archived. It may contain ideas you can use to improve this article.|
Additional information needed
1. Need a representative photo of O'Connell as an adult (the photo of him as a 20-something Army officer has been deleted as unrepresentative).
2. What happened to his first wife Rita and son Martin? Did they die in an accident? When did they die?
Martin died May March 5, 1991. Rita died August 25, 1977
3. When did he remarry? October 1997
4. Can we obtain example Florida Supreme Court cases that provide insight into his judicial philosophy?
5. Does the UF College of Law have biographical materials that would help us describe his 12 years on the Court?
6. Need more facts regarding his post-retirement business activities.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Stephen C. O'Connell. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20080207085848/http://www.trustees.ufl.edu:80/about/ to http://www.trustees.ufl.edu/about/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
Archived sources still need to be checked