|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|The following references may be useful when improving this article in the future:
Orphaned references in Todd Haberkorn
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of Todd Haberkorn's orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "ep1":
- From List of Fate/stay night characters: "The First Day". Fate/stay night. Series 1. Episode 1.
- From Ben 10 (2016 TV series): "The Filth". Ben 10. Season 1. Episode 1. 2016-10-01. Cartoon Network.
- From Ōkami-san: Ōkami-san & her Seven Companions anime, episode 1
- From List of Toriko characters: Toriko anime episode 1
- From Mushishi: Credits from "緑の座". Mushishi. Episode 1 (in Japanese). October 23, 2005. Fuji Television.
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 09:23, 10 October 2016 (UTC)
This ISN'T IMDB Pro! Should be Removed
Way too many people are -incorrectlyItalic text
- utilising Wikipædia - what is,an encyclopedia - as a 'CV/resumé' place,Businesses are doing the same; they're putting in 'reports to investors' as if this was for their clients.
It's not - any of these.
It's an encyclopedic database - and there are criteria for what should (and shouldn't) be included (or excluded).
Nothing against this individual (I am a fan of his work on Star Trek Continues), however; this is not the place to put - what is - essentially nothing more than a IMDb Pro entrée.
- I've re-assessed this article to stub. It needs a decent biography that highlights his most notable work. The filmography might stay about that size though since it can be sourced to the actual programs. I agree though it does not need to look like a resume. AngusWOOF (bark • sniff) 02:12, 20 April 2017 (UTC)