Talk:Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Text and/or other creative content from this version of User talk:Hbaum16/Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 was copied or moved into Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 with this edit on 14:41, 7 April 2011. The former page's history now serves to provide attribution for that content in the latter page, and it must not be deleted so long as the latter page exists. The former page's talk page can be accessed at User talk:Hbaum16/Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006.|
|A fact from Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? column on 30 April 2011 (check views). The text of the entry was as follows: "Did you know
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|This article is the subject of an educational assignment at Michigan State University supported by WikiProject United States Public Policy and the Wikipedia Ambassador Program during the 2011 Spring term. Further details are available on the course page.|
- This is nice progress. I did tag the talk page with the standard talkpage template and an assessment tag from USPP. The original assessment is start class and this can be improved. I was going to encourage creating this article opposed to redirecting to the SAFE Port Act article. I am glad this was decided. My76Strat (talk) 01:43, 9 April 2011 (UTC)
- The consensus three years ago was SAFE Port Act is the correct location for this article. If you or anyone else wants to sugegst something else, please go to the talk page for the actual UIGEA article, which has been where it is for the past four and a half years. This page is merely a redirect to the article. 2005 (talk) 07:15, 20 April 2011 (UTC)
Didn't realize this was a special project
I just realized I changed a page that was part of a Wikipedia Ambassador Program: WP:WikiProject United_States Public Policy/Courses/Media and Telecommunication Policy spring 2011 (Obar)#Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 03:34, 16 April 2011 (UTC)
Merger with SAFE Port Act?
I have opened a discussion on this article at Talk:SAFE Port Act#Merger with Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006? OCNative (talk) 03:41, 20 April 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20130114223634/http://thepogg.com:80/thepogg-interviews-michael-shackleford-the-wizard-of-odds/ to http://thepogg.com/thepogg-interviews-michael-shackleford-the-wizard-of-odds/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.