The House of Sucession" is (not) better know as Vienna's Museum of Art History.
I believe that I am correct in saying that "the House of Sucession" is in Vienna and is called the Kunsthistorishes (sorry about my inability to spell in German), or Museum of Art History. I did not see these things mentioned in the article. I, however, am no expert. Just thought I would point this out and maybe someone else would be4 interested in editing the currect article.18.104.22.168 02:30, 21 June 2006 (UTC)
- Definitely not identic! --R.P.D. 09:08, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
- That is an error. You confused the Kunsthistorisches Museum with the Sezession. -- Rob C (Alarob)
Founders of Vienna Secession
what is a secession Otto Wagner not a founding member of secession. I believe he joined later, in 1899. Most likely because of his long association with the Künstlerhaus. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Meaddixon (talk • contribs) 05:19, 14 May 2007 (UTC).
This article should be part of the greater "Art nouveau" / "Jugendstil" article, because Wien was not an isolated place, but rather an integral part of european cultural exchange. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 16:59, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
- Vienna Secession certainly has plenty to offer on its own, although a briefer survey will be part of the Art Nouveau article as well. This article does need to more emphatically make the connection, however. --Stomme (talk) 23:17, 18 April 2008 (UTC)
Art Nouveau / Vienna Secession
I would really like to have some more discussion in the article about the relationship between Art Nouveau and Vienna Secession (especially as regards architecture). Is Vienna Secession part of the Art Nouveau movement? --Eleassar my talk 09:41, 24 July 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Vienna Secession. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20051215133839/http://www.woka.com/infos/english/designer/hoffmann.asp to http://woka.com/infos/english/designer/hoffmann.asp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060223015221/http://woka.com/infos/index.asp?go=english%2Fdesigner%2Fww.asp to http://woka.com/infos/index.asp?go=english%2Fdesigner%2Fww.asp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20041209160147/http://woka.com/infos/index.asp?go=english%2Fdesigner%2Findex.asp to http://woka.com/infos/index.asp?go=english%2Fdesigner%2Findex.asp
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.