From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tanaka is a Japanese word meaning "dweller in a rice paddy". It may refer to:
- Tanaka (surname), one of the most common Japanese surnames
- Tanaka, a district of Nagano Prefecture, Japan
- Tanaka Station, a railway station in Tanaka district, Nagano Prefecture, Japan
- Tanaka Business School, part of Imperial College, London
- Uonuma-Tanaka Station, a railway station in Uonuma, Niigata Prefecture, Japan
- Echigo-Tanaka Station, a railway station in Tsunan, Nakauonuma District, Niigata Prefecture, Japan
- Kashiwa-Tanaka Station, a train station in Kashiwa, Chiba Prefecture, Japan
- Tanaka Power Equipment, makers of small internal combustion engines and associated machinery
- Tanaka Seisakusho (Tanaka Engineering Works), which became Toshiba, a Japanese conglomerate
- Tanaka Memorial, an alleged Japanese war planning document
- Tanaka, a Japanese village merged with Kashiwa, Chiba
- Tanaka Memorial Biological Station on the island of Miyake, Japan
- Tanaka formula (disambiguation)
- Thanaka, a yellowish-white cosmetic paste made from ground bark, also known as Tanaka
- Tanakan, a trade name for EGb176, a standardized extract of Ginko biloba.
- Tanakh, a canon of the Hebrew bible
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tanaka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.