Tanglewood (2018 video game)
|Developer(s)||Big Evil Corporation|
|Publisher(s)||Big Evil Corporation|
|Platform(s)||Mega Drive, Windows, macOS, Linux, Dreamcast|
Tanglewood is a platform game developed and published by British studio Big Evil Corporation for the Mega Drive. The game was developed for the Mega Drive as a homebrew project. It was built using hardware, software, and development processes authentic to the 1990s.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (August 2018)
The game was released on physical carts that can be played on Mega Drive systems.
- "A new Sega Mega Drive game is coming out this month". Eurogamer.net.
- "An Interview with Matt Phillips: Creator of Tanglewood, A Brand New Sega Genesis Physical Release – GamingRebellion". www.gamingrebellion.com.
- "Sega-16 – Interview: Matt Phillips (Tanglewood Game Developer)". www.sega-16.com.
- "Interview: Matt Phillips, Tanglewood Developer | Retro Gamer".
- Gach, Ethan. "Making A New Game For The Original Sega Genesis Isn't Easy". Kotaku.
- "This Guy Is Making an All-New Sega Genesis Game the 90s Way". Motherboard. 14 November 2016.
- "Six of the Best from Develop: Brighton". Kotaku UK.
- Thorpe, Nick (September 2018). "Retrorated: Tanglewood". Retro Gamer (186): 98–99. ISSN 1742-3155.