Tanglewood (2018 video game)
|Developer(s)||Big Evil Corporation|
|Publisher(s)||Big Evil Corporation|
|Artist(s)||Armen Mardirossian |
|Composer(s)||Nathan 'freezedream' Stanley|
|Platform(s)||Mega Drive, Windows, macOS, Linux, Dreamcast|
Tanglewood is a homebrew platformer video game developed and published by Big Evil Corporation for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive. The game was crowdfunded through Kickstarter and was released on 14 August 2018, with emulated versions available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. A Dreamcast port is also planned.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (August 2018)
The game was released on physical carts that can be played on Mega Drive systems.
- "TANGLEWOOD: An original game for the SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive". Kickstarter. Retrieved 29 March 2019.
- "TANGLEWOOD® on Steam". store.steampowered.com. Retrieved 29 March 2019.
- Charnock, Tom. "Tanglewood Dreamcast Port Still On Track". Retrieved 29 March 2019.
- "A new Sega Mega Drive game is coming out this month". Eurogamer.net.
- "An Interview with Matt Phillips: Creator of Tanglewood, A Brand New Sega Genesis Physical Release – GamingRebellion". www.gamingrebellion.com.
- "Sega-16 – Interview: Matt Phillips (Tanglewood Game Developer)". www.sega-16.com.
- "Interview: Matt Phillips, Tanglewood Developer | Retro Gamer".
- Gach, Ethan. "Making A New Game For The Original Sega Genesis Isn't Easy". Kotaku.
- "This Guy Is Making an All-New Sega Genesis Game the 90s Way". Motherboard. 14 November 2016.
- "Tanglewood for PC Reviews". Metacritic.
- Thorpe, Nick (September 2018). "Retrorated: Tanglewood". Retro Gamer (186): 98–99. ISSN 1742-3155.